CALL (513) 381-6672 IF YOU NEED HELP
Center for Addiction Treatment
We Are Open
Center for Addiction Treatment (CAT is reinventing how we deliver essential alcohol and other drug treatment services amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
While keeping staff and those we serve safe, CAT is continuing to provide a full range of services:
- Diagnostic assessments by telehealth
- Case management & counseling via telehealth
- Only community-based, medically monitored detox in the region
- Residential treatment
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT)
- Any health concern related to alcohol and other drug addiction
To assist those in recovery, CAT has also begun using Ohio Telehealth to continue to provide outpatient individual and group counseling services.
If you or someone you love needs treatment for addiction, please call 513-381-6672 to connect with our assessment team.